It has been said that us British are not very good at blowing our own horn, in a manner of speaking.
Which got me to thinking about the services I offer - it's one thing to put up a list of what I include in my services with a line or two about the benefits to you.
It's another to show you a little bit of what is on offer so you can see the resources I have built up to help you towards your goal.
You see, when you invest in my personal training services, I offer more than just personal training sessions with some nutritional chat thrown in.
In this post, I wanted to give you an idea of what I offer in my private Facebook group, along with a few photos.
For all personal training packages, you are given access to this group for the duration.
- You need ideas for what to eat? I have at least 300 recipes all grouped together for your convenience along with lists to help you sort food into macros.
- You worry about what to do when you travel? when you're going out for a meal or to a party? I have a guide with tips and trick in the VIP group
- You struggle with getting your mindset into the right frame for achieving your goals? I have a guide for that too with tips and tasks for you in the VIP group
- You feel tight and would like ideas for short mobility routines you can put together? Guess what, I have a guide for that in the VIP group too!
- Looking for help or ideas for something and it isn't in the group - you can ask me and I'll get to work researching it and put the information together for you! (Put me to work!)
- The VIP group also contains my nutritional coaching units - each comes with information or a PDF of tasks to follow to help you through the unit - Get stuck on a habit, come and ask me!
This is my, mostly, Personal Trainer musings and information which I hope you'll find helpful!