This is another one of my favourite upper body mobility exercises.
I have been using this a lot with my clients as part of their warm up as well as my own.
As well as it being a really good mobility exercise, it works a number of back muscles that aren't always worked.
• Lay face down on the floor with abdominals lightly braced and feet close together.
• Hands should be behind back with palms facing away from the body.
• In one smooth continuous motion, bring the arms out to the side in a big arc motion, turning the hands to face away from the body as the arms rise.
• Continue the arm motion until both arms are reaching up in the air
• Reverse the motion by bringing the arms down in a big arc, as the arms lower turn the hands so the palms face away from the body again.
This is my, mostly, Personal Trainer musings and information which I hope you'll find helpful!