The Cat - Camel is one of my go to warm up movements for the back and spine.
This is especially a good exercise if your job requires a lot of sitting all day and you then go to the gym.
• Start on hands and knees. Knees underneath hips. Hands underneath shoulders.
• Arms should remain straight throughout entire exercise.
• Simultaneously roll head down towards chest whilst rounding back up towards the ceiling until a stretch is felt. Hips and shoulders should not move.
• Return to start position with straight back.
• Raise head up and at same time arch back towards floor. Hips and shoulders should not move.
This is my, mostly, Personal Trainer musings and information which I hope you'll find helpful!